Welcome to Flaminia House Bed and Breakfast, your accomodation in Rome
Flaminia House Bed and Breakfast is a family run, fully licensed Bed and Breakfast, located along the old Roman street Via Flaminia, a strategic position in the north area of Rome, near the new Music Auditorium of Rome (Parco della Musica) and the Foro Italico, and just minutes by bus to several tourism attractions, such as the Vatican City, Castel Sant’Angelo, the Vatican Museum, Piazza del Popolo.
From the nearest Metro station (Ottaviano San Pietro) our guests can reach the most important city destinations (Colosseo, Via Veneto and the Spanish Steps).
Flaminia House Bed and Breakfast surrounding area recently become a favourite place for local people searching for nice restaurants and night life. The old Roman Ponte Milvio Bridge on the Tevere River is just few seconds away.
Flaminia House B&B is also near important business destinations, such as the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Farnesina), the Comitato Olimpico Nazionale Italiano (CONI), the Olympic Stadium and the Foro Italico area.
Our guests can relax in a cosy and independent double room with private in-room bathroom. The room can accommodate up to two people in a queen size bed (160 × 200 cm.) or two single beds. The in suite bathroom is for guests use only and the room has a private entrance.
As experienced globe trotters, we will do our best to let you feel like you were at your very own home.
What We offer
- Large room with two windows
- A complete breakfast just in your room
- Private entrance (you will be given the keys to the main entrance of the room, which is fully independent from the rest of the apartment)
- In-suite private bathroom with shower (bathroom entrance is in the room)
- Air Conditioning
- FREE WiFi Internet access (for your PC, notebook or WiFi enabled cellular phone, also available with Ethernet/LAN cable; a Desktop computer is also available for guests usage)
- Free parking on the street or private managed garage at 10 euro daily rate.
- Special discounts for our guests in the nearby very good restaurants
- At request, VOIP telephone in the room for low cost international calls
- Laundry service at walking distance
- Taxi service - Radio taxi provides a 24 hours taxi service around the town. If you need to make an early morning flight to the Fiumicino or Ciampino Airport we can arrange a limousine pick up at a fixed rate, only 38,00 euro! (less than a taxi).
- Travel information - browse through our travel guide to get an idea of things to see in the surrounding area. We are more than happy to help you plan your travel itineraries and give you suggestions on fun things to do for the whole family
Flaminia House is in a central and accessible position in Rome
- Just minutes away by Bus to the most requested tourism attractions (Bus Line 32 to the Vatican City and Vatican Museum, Bus Line 53 to Piazza Augusto Imperatore, Metro A – Ottaviano Station - to the Colosseum and Palatino Archeological area, Bus Line 2 to Piazza del Popolo and Via del Corso).
- Close to the bike rail that crosses the city and takes you in few minutes to the centre of the city (Vatican City and Piazza del Popolo), to the green areas (Villa Borghese and the Zoo garden, Villa Ada Park) and even to the outskirts of Rome (Prima Porta). A bike rental is available at walking distance.
- Close to the tourist boat service to the centre of the city (summer service only). The Boat deck is at walking distance from the Flaminia House B&B. Boat companies offer special night time restaurant services and a daily transport for you and your bike even to the old roman city of Ostia Antica.
Book now online without commission, and enjoy your staying in Rome
Copyright Flaminia House 2009 - 2010
Phone +39 0699344539 +39 392 9459587